Vehicles will be added to your myNCDMV Profile automatically when the registration renewal or a duplicate registration has been paid online using your Profile.
To add your vehicle:
- Log in to your Profile at https://payments.ncdot.gov/ (see Create a myNCDMV Profile)
- Click Renew a Vehicle Registration
- Look up the vehicle using the License Plate Number and last five of the Title Number
- Follow the prompts to confirm the addresses, add to cart, and complete the payment
- The vehicle will now be listed on the Dashboard on your myNCDMV Profile
For help renewing, see Renew Vehicle Registration & Pay Property Taxes.
- It is not possible to add a vehicle to the list manually without a paid transaction.
- Transactions made for vehicles using the "guest" sign-in option will not add the vehicle to the Profile.