Vehicles will be added to your myNCDMV profile automatically when the registration renewal or a duplicate registration has been paid online using your profile.
To add your vehicle:
- Log in to your Profile at myNCDMV (For more information, see Create a myNCDMV profile).
- Click Renew a Vehicle Registration.
- Look up the vehicle using the License Plate Number and last five digits of the Title Number.
- Follow the prompts to confirm or change the addresses, add to cart, and complete the payment.
- The vehicle will now be listed on the dashboard on your myNCDMV profile.
For further help with your renewal, see Renew vehicle registration & pay property taxes.
- It is not possible to add a vehicle to the list manually without a paid transaction.
- Transactions made for vehicles as a guest user will not add the vehicle to any profile.